mY CicLe

mY CicLe
Thee Sassy,,, Sanzy

Saturday 21 September 2013

To hold ones horse...


Dear better half (1/2)


Ive been thinking of YOU almost each and every 60 mins of a year,
maybe you will like the sound of that, just thought I should  let you know
im still holdin my horses....
I do smell your scent in my neck,pillows and just hoped you left your shirt just so I can... you know what,  maybe would've been uterly exhausted of it by now but again Its just a fallacy(just like You are),  and for you im still holdin my horses
May I be  your first and me be your last coz certainly YOU are out there doin s**t, yeh I dont wana doubt that, Im still holdin my horses.....
Just so you know I will be waitin for your call till then..... ohh and yeah life is incomplete without you next to me...... I am still holdin my horses.......

Ladies had you sent proper directions he wuldve navigated through,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment