mY CicLe

mY CicLe
Thee Sassy,,, Sanzy

Sunday 12 April 2015

ohh YES I've cried

      I'VE cried and CONQUERED  my loss


       Yes I cried when he told me I was being stubborn at 2 O'clock dawn......
Yep I did cry that my stubbornness deceived me, for all I know it was FAITH that all shall be well the following morning
        Deceived yes but I hope to have               conquered my loss

In my being alone ..the tossing and turning kept me company but again I still cried because the tears rolling down my rosy cheeks had a tune to it
    The tune not of musical art but of the pounding pain that got worse by a tick tock
     In tune or not,   I cried coz my stubborness had deceived me but Conquering I will.

The hours of the morning were awaken by my loudest silent prayers and snooping, walking towards my optomisism of being all good in the morning... but my stubbornness had deceived me....

Then again my tears started falling like drops of summer rainfall no shade of being could stop it ....no shade of beings could stop it...like summer rainfall it got me wet...
  However the tears were shy enough to hide, the pouring rains of heamo went on and on for the world to see..
Yes I cried when the world didn't sympathize with me.....sympathize with me to make it shy away but blouted my whole shame for the world to see..

Atleast my 2 cents black jeans I wore were kind enough to shield me from the shame of the world.
Yes my shame was hidden but I still cried cause I lacked a holding hand and a shoulder to wet as the summer rains kept falling down on me...
  I'm still crying because I'm expected to share this piece of me someday..but I still Hope to CONQUER my Loss..

I let it be mine and mine alone because my stubbornness deceived me..but in all honesty it's OUR loss..
Im still crying for I will never shed or hope to share this moment once more..I still Cry although I will CONQUER OUR loss for the both of Us...

        To my non existing self lost in existence..

              ZINATHI izinsikeleli zikaJehoavah_JR 120415

No comments:

Post a Comment